Corporate Governance and Compliance
HanSheng advises hundreds of domestic and overseas enterprises and SMEs on almost every type of transaction or corporate matter and helps them avoid and solve legal risks during operation and maximize their interests.
Practice areas related to corporate governance and compliance include:
· Company setup and registration
· Adjustment of Property Rights Structure and restructure
· Collectivization and design of internal Property Rights Structure and management structure
· Merger and spin-off
· Liquidation and deregistration
· Compliance auditing and consultation
· Debt disposal, restructuring, recourse and etc.
· General legal counseling
· Training on corporate legal matters
· Risk control
· Anti- bribery investigation and resolution
· Corporate governance
Answers to the labor issues of enterprises during the prevention and controlling period of New Coronavirus Pneumonia(1)Regarding the labor issues concerned by enterprises during the prevention and controlling period of New Coronavirus Pneumonia (“NCP”), Attorney Ms. Yuling Li and her team analyze the following legal issues for the enterprises’ reference.
Cookies Walls and scrolling web pages constituteThe European Data Protection Board (“EDPB”) has adopted on 4 May 2020 their latest Guidelines 05/2020 (the “Updated Guidelines”) on consent under the EU Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”).