Our team for international affairs is made up of attorneys graduated from famous domestic and overseas universities with proficiency in foreign language. HanSheng is experienced and proficient in representing our clients on matters like foreign investment, international trade, and other foreign-related cases.
The international arbitration team of HanSheng brings a vast breadth of knowledge and experience to the resolution of international disputes. Our lawyers have appeared before many major international arbitral institutions, including London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) and Shanghai International Arbitration Center. The international cases we act are increasing in recent years.
Practice areas related to foreign investment include:
· Structure design and due diligence report
· Incorporation of JVC, cooperation company, FDI company as well as other types of entities
· Drafting, assisting in preparing or review the application documents (such as feasibility report, project application); assisting in communication with the supervision agency and other authorities
· Advising on compliance of the daily operation of a foreign invested company
· Mergers and acquisitions of foreign investors in China, and assets restructure, dissolution, liquidation
· Foreign exchange and tax arrangement
· Advising on custom procedure, as well as import and export of equipments and goods
· Employment and human resources
· Representing clients in litigations and arbitrations related to foreign investment in China
Practice areas related to international trade include:
· Drafting international good sales contracts, agency contracts and distribution contracts
· B/L disputes and import & export claims
· Disputes related to delivery and unloading of goods
· International payment disputes and Letter of Credit disputes
· Insurance disputes related to sale of goods
· International trade financing including various short-term export credits, letters of credit financing, and warranty
· Commodity inspection, foreign exchange and customs-related matters
· Customs protection of IPR
· Import/export control on goods, services and technologies
· Representing China’s manufacturers, exporters or the Chinese government in responding to anti-dumping and countervailing investigations against China
· Representing foreign manufacturers, exporters or foreign governments in responding to anti-dumping and countervailing investigations against other countries initiated by China
· WTO dispute settlement and WTO law consultancy
· Litigations or arbitrations in international trade
Practice areas related to international arbitration include:
Representing clients on international arbitration cases
Arranging and coordinating foreign law firms to handle international arbitration cases together
Representing clients on the recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitration award in China
Shanghai Pudong E-Commerce Industry Association visited Hansheng Law OfficesOn April 10, 2017, executive vice president Zhang Lihua, general secretary Huangyue, leader of member service department Fangmin of Shanghai Pudong Electronic Commerce Industry Association visited Hansheng Law Offices. Senior Partner Liwen warmly welcomed these leaders.
Russian Zuykov & Partners LLP visited Hansheng Law OfficesOn April 21, 2017, the General Director of Zuykov & Partners Mr. Sergey visited Hansheng Law Offices. The Senior Partner Li Yuling warmly welcomed the foreign counterparts.